Monday, September 10, 2012

About Me :)

Hi! My name is Allison Marie Kasper. I am 18 years old and from a small town named Vassar, Michigan, which is 3 hours away. I lived alone with my parents for the past 4 years since I am the youngest of all my siblings. I have one brother, 2 sisters, and a cat. I like to be outdoors but I am also addicted to my computer and phone. I spent my summer working as a waitress at the "world-famous" restaurant called Zehnder's in Frankenmuth, Michigan. I have worked there since the beginning of my junior year. I also spent my summer babysitting my almost 6 month old nephew, spending time with my friends and family, and going to Caseville. Caseville is another small town in the thumb of Michigan for those of you who may have not heard about it. It is located on Lake Huron and is popular for its beaches and very fun festivals in the summer.  I love to go to the beach there, go on the boat/jetskis, tubing, and swimming. My favorite season is summer but I also enjoy fall. I like Western so far, even though it is far from my home, family, and friends. But I think I am starting to adjust to my new life and really enjoying it.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck at your journey of blogging! Thanks for visiting my site, hope you stop by again soon. www.rurallifestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete